So, the lovely Mirifique Beauty nominated me for The One Lovely Blog Award, which is very sweet of her! Thank you! It’s always nice to be nominated for something and luckily I love doing posts like these as it’s a great way of readers getting to know you a little better.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 facts about me are:
1. I am actually a very lazy person, but since starting this blog I have turned over a new leaf. You don’t get anywhere with a “I can’t be bothered” attitude, which used to be my motto! (Just ask my Mum!).
2. I aspire to work in a Beauty/Fashion Magazine. I know that a lot may say this, but it truly is a dream of mine and I would love to be able to write for a magazine such as ELLE or Cosmo one day. I like the idea of a busy lifestyle, with lots of challenges (you can tell I have turned over a new leaf from the old lazy me!).
3. I can be quite competitive and usually end up having to leave board games as I take them too seriously – always ends up in family arguments!
4. I’m terrified of Spiders. I can’t bare them in fact. Blurgh. *Checks there isn’t one on me*.
5. I went on a short trip to Amsterdam last year and it was one of the prettiest places I have been. The City has such a lovely feel to it and everyone was very polite. I love the fact that pretty much all who live there ride bikes instead of driving! We should take a leaf out of their book.
6. I have lived in Wales all my life, but I can’t speak Welsh, even though we had to learn it in school. It’s such a hard language (or maybe that’s just my laziness showing).
7. I have always had a passion for makeup since I was a little girl. I taught myself to apply it and think my skills are getting a lot better as the years go by! (I hope anyway…).
My 7 nominees are:
Definitely go and check out these lovely ladies blogs as they are all a pleasure to read 🙂