You may have already seen this look on my previous “Outfit ideas for a night out” post, but I figured some may like to see how the makeup look was done!
I didn’t take step by step pictures as I didn’t think that I would write a post about the look, but I can give you step by step points, that will hopefully help you!
This look may look complicated but its actually pretty simple!
For the eyes:
- Firstly, I used naked out of the urban decay naked palette, to give me a nude base.
- Then, I applied my MAC Pearlglide eyeliner in the colour Lord It Up, all over the top lash line. I then used a smudge brush to smudge the liner all over the crease and blended out, but still kept a strong line on the lash line, to give depth.
- I also put the eyeliner onto my lash line and smudged underneath to give a smokey eye look.
- Then, I curled my eyelashes and applied lashings of Dior Iconic Mascara to the lashes, top and bottom.
For the face:
- I moisurised my skin, and then applied Clinique Even Better foundation in the shade Ivory, all over my face, using a combination of my fingers and stippling brush.
- To cover my blemishes, and brighten my under eye, I used MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC20.
- To set the makeup and get rid of some of the shine on my face, I applied my Clarins Mineral Loose Powder all over my face using the puff that came with it. To do this, I used the pat and roll technique rather than swiping over the face, in order to keep the foundation in place. I then used a brush to sweep the excess off.
- I then added MAC Fleur Power blush on the apples of my cheeks, and Benefit Hoola to contour.
- On the lips I lined them with a berry colour lip liner by Collection 2000 and then applied my MAC dubonnet lipstick all over the lips.
And voila, you are done! This looks great for a night out, and gives you that vampy edge look! It is also very easy to complete!
Let me know if you try this look our yourself!