I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely http://mirifiquebeauty.wordpress.com! Thank you! 🙂
Here are the official rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
11 Things about me:
1. I used to be extremely shy and suffered from a bit of social anxiety, up in till last year when I finally grew some confidence!
2. I have only ever been to one hot country for a holiday and that was Portugal. My family holidays were usually in Scotland (I loved them though!).
3. I work as a marketer/training co-ordinator for a small construction company and I really love it!
4. I have two cats called Ruby and Millie and they are my little babies. Although they break EVERYTHING!
5. I am happiest when relaxing at home, with no plans! Just a day of pure relaxation. I have kind of grew out of my party days already!
6. I have wanted to write a beauty blog for about a year now! At the beginning of this year I decided to just get on and do it and I really enjoy doing it.
7. I moved out from home when I was 18 to live in my own place. I like to have my own independence.
8. I love spring because it is such a pretty time of year, and the nights begin to get lighter again!
9. I went abseiling and absolutely hated it. I also got my foot stuck in a crack in the rocks – horrible!!
10. I learned to play the piano for about 8 years but still to this day can’t read music notes. I used to learn by ear.
11. My aim in life is to have my own business – I’m just not sure what doing yet!
My 11 questions to answer:
1. What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is “The Fault In Our Stars” written by John Green. It’s a very emotional though!
2. Who inspires you to do better?
I don’t think I have one person who inspires me more than any other. But driven, enthusiastic people inspire me, as I can be quite lazy and lack motivation.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
New Zealand. I have always wanted to go, not sure why but I would go there in a shot if I could.
4. Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to share my passion for beauty, and felt that I had an urge to do it! I am also really interested in journalism and love to write.
5. What is your beauty, ‘Desert Island’ Item?
I would originally say Lip Balm, as my lips get really irritated without anything on them. But now I am thinking mascara, just in case a good looking man was on the island too…you never know!
6. What is your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Relaxing! I do like to go out too on the occasional Saturday, but I end up regretting it on the Sunday. So I would say, relaxed with maybe some lunch out somewhere and then chill and do some blogging! I am so boring lately haha.
7. Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
Lipstick!! I am MAD for lipstick. Lipgloss is okay but, if I could only have one it would be Lipstick!
8. What is your favourite sinful food?
Chocolate. I am a choco-holic and probably always will be. It is my downfall!
9. Your best item of clothing/accessory is……….?
Leggins! I am forever in leggins, just because they are so comfy and you can wear them with pretty much anything. I love wearing leggins with a nice long slouchy top for a casual outfit, but you can wear them out too for a more dolled up look!
10. What is the one thing you would really love to achieve in 2013?
I want my blog to grow and be successful as it is something I am really passionate about and have put in a lot of hard work since starting it. My aim in life is to just be successful and happy no matter what I am doing.
11. What was the one beauty item you have bought in the past, which was a complete waste of money?
Lots! With higher end products though I tend to be a lot more cautious with what I buy in order to not waste loads of money! I have disappointing products but usually find a way to use them. However, throughout the years, buying cheap products from Boots or Superdrug resulted in a tub full of unused rubbish! Oops..
My questions for you to answer:
1. What is your favourite beauty product ever?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Can you remember your favourite family holiday/vacation and where was it?
4. If you could only use one beauty item for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
5. Would you rather go out with an orange foundation face or no make up at all?
6. How long have you been blogging for?
7. What inspired you to start your blog?
8. When did you first start wearing and buying makeup?
9. What is the most expensive fashion/beauty product you have?
10. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
11. What do you think is more important..happiness or love?
Sorry if any of you have already been nominated or have over 200 followers! x